Shangri La Ranch | Photo Submission
Thank you for submitting a photo to Shangri La. It is our goal to share the wonder and beauty of Shangri La Ranch with others through the 'lens' of our members and visitors. Please understand that while we will do our best to use all of the images that we receive, submitting a photo does not guarantee that your image will be used.
Photo Submission Rules:
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state.
- Shangri La Ranch reserves the right to remove any submission that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to our standards.
- While we are a clothing optional resort, we do not want, nor will we use photos or images containing nude genetalia.
- If you use an image of someone's face, you must submit a photo release form signed by the individual(s) in the image. To download our photo release form, click here.
- If you submit an image that contains the face of a minor, you must submit a photo release form signed by the minor's parent or guardian. To download our photo release form, click here.
- If you submit an image, you give Shangri La Ranch the full permission to use the image for adverstisement purposes, including but not limited to our website, our social media accounts, and printed material.
Please Try To Take Landscape Photos
Landscape photos are easier to use for both print and digital purposes. If you send us a portrait photo, we may need to crop it for us to use it.