SHANGRI LA RANCH is clothing optional. We believe that the best way to welcome newcomers is to allow them to ease into the nude environment at their own pace. Visitors usually decide quickly if they are comfortable with the lifestyle.
We are a family friendly facility that welcome everyone interested in naturism. Full memberships with the resort are available; inquire with the office staff.
All guests and members must accept, both in theory and practice, the Behavior Guidelines of SHANGRI LA RANCH, understanding that BEHAVIOR IS A DETERMINING FACTOR IN LENGTH OF STAY.
The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone at any time.
- TOWELS:For your protection and that of others, please sit on towels while nude.
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES: No illegal substance may be brought onto the premises of SHANGRI LA RANCH. Management will report to and cooperate with all authorities if illegal substances are found anywhere on the grounds, including private residences.
- BODY CONTACT: All body contact is limited to simple expressions of affection and friendship. Provocative conduct or sexual misconduct WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- SANITATION:Butt cans are provided for smokers. Please do not throw butts on the ground. The club house, rest rooms, and showers are for everyone. Please keep them clean. Make sure lights are out if you are the last one to leave.
- PETS:Pets are best left at home. Pets must be kept on a leash, away from common areas, and quiet at all times. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR OWN PET! Limit of two pets please. Pet friendly rental units are available. Please inquire with the office.
- PHOTOGRAPHY:In order to preserve everyone's privacy, photos may be taken ONLY by resort approved photographers.
- CHILDREN:Members and guests are responsible for their children's behavior at all times. Children under 12 must be accompanied to the pool and spa area by a supervising adult. Untrained children are not allowed in the pool or spa unless wearing swim pants.
- POOL AND SPA AREA:GLASS AND/OR FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE POOL AND SPA AREA. Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Running, diving, and horseplay are not allowed. Shower each time you enter the pool or spa. Chairs and chaises may not be "reserved" by placing towels on them and leaving them vacant for extended periods. No bathing suits are allowed in the pool.
- NOISE:Radios, TV's, CD's, tape players, and the like may be used only with earphones in common areas. No loud or profane language will be allowed. An 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM quiet period shall be observed on weeknights, 1:00 AM-7:00 AM weekends & holidays. Respect your fellow members and guests.
- SPEED LIMIT:The speed limit is five miles per hour throughout the grounds.
- GUESTS:Members who bring guests are responsible for their conduct and any fees or charges left unpaid. ALL GUESTS must be registered before entering the resort.
- BUSINESS:Do not conduct business, sell, or offer to sell any merchandise or services on the resort grounds without permission of the management.
- DISEASES:Persons with open sores or communicable diseases are not permitted to use the facilities.
- SAFETY:Anything that endangers your own or other's safety is prohibited.